Dr. Merissa is a chiropractor who was put on the path to her career in life after her horse received treatment from an equine chiropractor. From there, she wanted to learn more about how they could help others too.
Dr. Merissa took courses at the University of Victoria and earned her BSc Kinesiology with Honours degree while also getting hands-on experience by treating patients that were referred for care because of various injuries or health deficiencies.
She is known as an expert in these areas:
- Corrective Chiropractic Care - is a way to take pressure off of the nerves in the neck and back, which eliminates nerve interference. The body then restores full function to its vital organs.
- Functional Metabolic Testing - involves a number of different tests. Each test provides information about a key element of your metabolism. Metabolic testing helps you know how many calories you burn each day. You can then choose to change your routine and behaviors accordingly in order to achieve a desired result.
- Nutritional Counseling - Good nutrition can boost your energy, improve sleep quality, strengthen your immune system, and more. A counselor will help you find a plan to suit your needs with the goal of improving health and wellness in just 30 days!
- Functional movement Assessment - The list of fundamental movements is a more interesting way to test for mobility and stability. It may be able to identify deficiencies that traditional impairment-based testing would overlook.
- Prenatal and Postpartum Care - Pregnancy care may seem like a daunting task, but the team of professionals at Birth Services can help you with every step. We offer prenatal and postpartum healthcare to make sure your pregnancy is healthy and safe for both you and your baby.
- Pediatric Care - Chiropractic is a safe and common method of treatment for children with many health problems. Chiropractors are trained to diagnose spinal misalignments, which can often lead to other health issues such as colic, asthma, ear infections, cancer or even illness prevention.
- Body composition analysis - Your muscles, bones, and organs are made up mostly of water. So to measure your body composition accurately you need an accurate measurement of your total weight in order to calculate the percentage fat that is in your body.
Get a new lease on a healthy and pain-free life. Make the most of your life and enjoy physical activities once again.
To get quality care and adjustments, we look forward to receiving your call on phone number (50) 504-6280 for more information. You may also leave us a message below.